Better buying terms
bira direct is the central buying and invoicing subsidiary company of bira. Operating for the benefit of bira members it uses this combined power to negotiate improved buying terms, deals, discounts, rebates and reduced minimum carriage paid order values with a wide range of major suppliers, manufacturers and distributors. Together, bira direct, it’s members and suppliers are a strong and highly effective influence on buying decisions and processes; that means profitable deals for members and a defined target market for suppliers.
Retail members can order straight from any ‘Direct-promoted Suppliers’, eliminating the need for individual accounts. As a service from the non-profit trade organisation bira, only bira direct and bira running costs are retained, all other monies are returned to the members via enhanced terms. bira direct works closely with suppliers and retail members to ensure that the best possible results are achieved for all parties involved.
How does it work?
- You place your order directly with the supplier
- The supplier delivers the products to you
- The supplier sends the invoice to bira direct
- bira direct pays the supplier and invoices you
- You pay bira direct and benefit from the extra terms and discounts
What are the benefits?
- Better buying terms with significant discounts and special net pricing
- Regular exclusive promotional offers
- Preferential rebate schemes
- FREE monthly Direct Deals newsletter, Direct Buyer’s Guide and Direct Deals Extra
For more information visit: www.biradirect.co.uk
16 Jun 2013
Rates reform gains momentum
Rates reform gains momentum...
17 Jun 2013
New rules for consumer rights
Clarity and consistency in a complex area, consumer rights, are the aims of a new piece of legislation which is expected to be law next year....
10 Jun 2013
It pays to take part
It pays to take part...
03 Jun 2013
BAGMA at the Royal Highland Show
Contributing to almost £100 million to the Scottish economy each year, the Royal Highland Show is an important business platform....