For as little as £15.00 + VAT per month BAGMA membership gives you:
- Reduced credit/debit card processing rates from as little as 1.1750% no set up fee and new customers benefit from FREE terminal rental for the first three months
- Preferential business banking rates and terms - FREE business banking for new customers is available for the first 18 months
- FREE business and legal advice
- Online employment and Health & Safety packages - available for members with up to 250 employees
- Cost effective and specialist accredited technical training courses, including; Installation Training, Brake Performance Testing, Mobile Air Conditioning Qualifications
- Competitive loans and savings accounts with no fees or penalties
- Superior buying terms and discounts - giving members access to over 200 leading suppliers
- Bespoke business insurance schemes, tailored for your business
- FREE specialist trade magazines keeping you up to date with industry news and information
- A no win, no fee property rates review service
- Reduced subscription rates on the monthly Garden Machinery Price Guide
You could easily recoup the cost of your annual subscription and more by using BAGMA services!
For further information on membership download our membership guide http://www.bira.co.uk/why-join
Alternatively, for details of our membership rates or to download our application form http://www.bira.co.uk/why-join/join-us
Or contact our membership department on 01295 713333, fax 01295 711665 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
22 May 2013
bira would like to bring these rather more positive opportunities to your attention....
22 May 2013
Select Committee begins work on retail inquiry
Business Rates and Parking are on the agenda for the BIS Select Committee Inquiry into retail, which has begun taking oral evidence....
20 May 2013
6-week countdown to Independent Retailer Month
Monday begins the 6-week countdown to Independent Retailer Month. This is a great opportunity for individual retailers, groups, or whole towns to cre...
08 May 2013
New consumer law in view
New consumer rights bill announced...